Hyperpigmentation Treatment South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Get Hyperpigmentation Treatment In South Plainfield, NJ For Perfect Skin You Deserve!
As people spend most of their time outside, they will experience pigmentation at some point in their lives. Pigmentation occurs when the body produces too much melanin, which gets deposited on the skin.
Various factors can cause this, but one of the most common is sun damage. Skin pigmentation is usually harmless, but many people seek laser rejuvenation treatment in NJ for cosmetic reasons.
Dr. Rozehzadeh and Dr. Gohari at PA Aesthetics in Middlesex County use cutting-edge laser rejuvenation treatments and organic facial peels to treat hyperpigmentation.
Our wrinkle treatment specialists in South Plainfield, NJ, have extensive experience in reducing hyperpigmentation and have achieved excellent results. Contact us today on 908-873-3686 to schedule an appointment with us!
What Is Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin problem that many men and women suffer from. This uneven skin pigmentation appears as dark spots or patches on the face, neck, hands, and other body parts frequently exposed to the sun. Hyperpigmented skin is discolored and seems older.
Melanin is a brown pigment found in the skin. Melanin is produced by special cells called melanocytes. Each melanocyte donates melanin to a group of skin cells around it. When this occurs evenly across the body, we obtain our natural skin color or a uniform tan. When it happens unevenly, we get blotches of melanin that are irregular hyperpigmentation.
The treatments for various types of hyperpigmentation vary. Request a free consultation to determine which wrinkle treatment is perfect for you.
Types Of Hyperpigmentation
The most common types of hyperpigmentation are melasma, sunspots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
1) Melasma: Melasma is thought to be caused by hormonal changes and can manifest itself during pregnancy. Hyperpigmentation can occur anywhere on the body, but it is most prominent on the stomach and face.
2) Sunspots: Sunspots are also known as liver spots or solar lentigines and are pretty standard. This is caused by excessive sun exposure over time. This typically appears on sun-exposed areas such as the hands and face.
3) Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation: This is caused by skin injury or inflammation. Acne is a common cause of this type.
How Does Our Laser Therapy Affects Hyperpigmentation Treatment?
Laser acne scar removal treatment & organic procedure performed by PA Aesthetics in South Plainfield, NJ work to reduce the appearance of freckles, pigmentation, and post-trauma pigmentation such as acne scars and age spots safely and effectively.
The laser only targets the pigmented lesion in the skin that absorbs the light, not the surrounding skin. The pigment is shattered as the laser heats up. The pigment is then drawn to the surface while causing no damage to the surrounding tissue.
When pigmented lesions reach the surface, they fade or dry and flake off the treated area, leaving the skin with an even tone and facial structure.
Why Choose PA Aesthetics For Hyperpigmentation Treatment?
1) Technology & Security
Our highly-skilled acne scar removal team at PA Aesthetics in NJ is experienced in providing the highest quality hyperpigmentation treatment.
We assure excellent results by utilizing advanced technology and high-performance cosmetical skincare products in NJ.
2) Excellent Team
Our highly skilled and experienced laser vein removal therapists in Middlesex County are trained in the latest hyperpigmentation treatment technology and equipment.
3) Great Outcomes
Whatever your skin problem, we have the experience, knowledge, and professional skin rejuvenation treatments to deliver effective results for your skin goals.
Contact Our Professional Staff At PA Aesthetics For Safe & Effective Hyperpigmentation Treatment
PA Aesthetics in South Plainfield, NJ treats pigment loss or excess pigmentation for all skin types. Our holistic plan for hyperpigmentation treatment considers your condition, prior skin revitalization treatments, and lifestyle choices.
We have treatments to help restoring your skin to the desired level of pigmentation. We will match your skin to the color you desire. Contact our team of hyperpigmentation treatment specialists in Middlesex County at 908-873-3686 to set up an appointment.
Useful links for South Plainfield, NJ
- Open a South Plainfield, NJ map
- Find the South Plainfield, NJ United States Post Office
- Locate nearby South Plainfield, NJ pharmacies
- View the current South Plainfield, NJ weather report
- Browse a list of South Plainfield, NJ public and private schools
- South Plainfield, NJ is located in Middlesex county in New Jersey State
Directions from South Plainfield, NJ to PA Aesthetics
Here are some beauty-related links:
- Professional Association For The Beauty Industry
- Beauty and Brains Organization
- U.S. National & International Intercoiffure America
- Aesthetics International Association
- Nails, Skin & Hair of America
- National Beauty Culturists League